HAAD Exam Application | HAAD Login Registration & Processing
Are you a healthcare professional who's planning to process your HAAD Exam but don't have any idea on how to start? Then, here's great news for you! This article will give you a good understanding of the HAAD Exam process and how you can start your application.
The Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD) now known as the Department of Health-Abu Dhabi (DOH-Abu Dhabi) is a regulative Healthcare Sector that maintains the over-all regulatory framework of the health care system of Abu Dhabi. The DOH Abu Dhabi administers all healthcare professions in Abu Dhabi, UAE, in regard obtaining their professional licenses. But take note that each healthcare profession has a different set of HAAD exam requirements based on the candidate's Professional Qualification Requirements or PQR.
The HAAD Examination is a type of licensure examination required to be taken by both local and foreign candidates to be eligible to work as a healthcare professional in Abu Dhabi.
The standard HAAD or DOH-Abu Dhabi Exam Application process for foreign-trained candidates consists of the following steps:
1. DataFlow PSV Application
- The HAAD DataFlow process or the Primary Source Verification (PSV) application phase is a highly reliable background screening procedure used to verify the candidate's personal or professional credentials directly from its original issuing source. The HAAD DataFlow requirements vary depending on the candidate's profession. Therefore, please make sure to the information you will be providing in your application is correct. Any discrepancy may raise a red flag.
There are two HAAD DataFlow status results that may show on a candidates' Dataflow report: either a POSITIVE result or a NEGATIVE result. Each candidate who sent his/her documents for the verification process will be given a dedicated HAAD DataFlow login details as their reference.
2. DataFlow PSV Application
- The Credentialing application is the approval phase and evaluation process to determine if a candidate is eligible for the category she/he applied mainly based on their educational and/or employment background. The candidate will receive a HAAD application status, either with Approved or Disapproved results. Also, the candidate can check his/her credentialing application status via the HAAD website.
3. Exam Booking & Scheduling
- The exam booking and scheduling phase is the pre-registration and confirmation of the candidate's HAAD exam schedule. At this phase you should get ready for the exam and if you haven't availed a review course yet this is the time to do so.
4. Take the HAAD Exam
- HAAD Pearson Vue essential reminders before you go to the test center: (1) Ensure you bring the correct identification for admission. (2) Print out and bring a copy of your booking confirmation from Pearson VUE to the test center.
5. Claim your Exam Result
- Candidates may access their official exam results using the corresponding HAAD login details given to them. There are two HAAD exam results, either PASS or FAIL only. There will be no examination scores, or exam certificates issued regardless of whether the candidate passed or failed the examination.
Once a foreign candidate passed the exam, he/she must find an employer first, if haven't done so yet, who can link his/her application to the HAAD regulatory body for the HAAD license issuance. A candidate's HAAD license has validity from the date of passing the HAAD exam. The medical license must be current and valid during a health professional's practice.
Due to this complex and confusing exam application process for HAAD, most candidates seek assistance from a specialized application preparation center like 'NEAC Medical Exams Application Center'. NEAC is the World's first international and the LEADING SPECIALIZED Medical Exams Application Center that provides exam application assistance. NEAC does all the work for HAAD application preparation for a very reasonable price and prevents financial losses, delays or even rejections of applications. More than 55,000 Medical Professionals used their services worldwide and enjoyed a hassle-free, fast and safe exam application process.
For further inquiries with regard to the requirements, qualifications, and fees for the DOH-Abu Dhabi Exam Application, kindly email us at email@example.com