DHA Exam Application | Processing and Registration
What do you need to know about the DHA exam?
In Dubai, UAE, the DHA exam is a nationwide examination for healthcare professional licenses. This examination is administered by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) who also manages the professional licensing of medical professionals and oversees the overall health system in Dubai. The DHA aims to provide and maintain an accessible, effective, and integrated healthcare system within the Emirate. But take note, there are different sets of application requirements for DHA exam application based on the candidate's Professional Qualification Requirements or PQR that varies per profession.
How to apply for the DHA exam online?
The standard DHA exam application process for foreign healthcare candidates consists of the following steps:
STEP 1: DHA Pre Eligibility and Dataflow Application Phase
- The Pre eligibility and Dataflow or Primary Source Verification (PSV) application is the phase in which the candidate can determine if they are eligible for the category the candidate applied for, mainly based on their educational and employment background. Once the candidate determines that they are qualified to proceed on the DHA exam application process, the candidate must undergo a highly reliable background screening procedure to verify the candidate's personal or professional credentials directly from its original issuing source. The DHA Dataflow requirements vary depending on the candidate's profession. Therefore, please make sure the information you will provide in your application is correct. Any discrepancy may raise a red flag.
- Two DHA application statuses or results may show on a candidates' Dataflow report: either a positive or negative result. Each candidate who sent their documents for the verification process will be given a dedicated DHA dataflow reference number and log in details as their reference.
STEP 2: DHA Exam Scheduling Phase
- The DHA exam booking and scheduling phase is the pre registration and confirmation of the candidate's preferred DHA exam dates or schedule. At this phase, you should get ready for the DHA exam questions that you might encounter on your exam and study the DHA exam pattern to be prepared. If you haven't availed a review course yet, this is the time to do so.
STEP 3: Take the DHA Exam
- On the day of your exam, ensure to bring acceptable forms of identification and plan to arrive at the test center at least 45 minutes of your confirmed test time for orientation and check in purposes. If you are late or arrive at the test center without acceptable identification, you will be turned away and may register again for exam scheduling. You will also need to pay again for another DHA exam fee.
STEP 4: Claim your DHA Exam Result
- Candidates may access their official exam results using the corresponding DHA login details given to them. There are two DHA exam results, either pass or fail only. There will be no examination scores, or exam certificates issued regardless of whether the candidate passed or failed the examination.
STEP 5: DHA Prof Credentialing Evaluation Phase
- Once the candidate received their Dataflow report and passed the exam, the candidate can now proceed to the Prof Credentialing Evaluation phase. This is the process wherein the candidate's eligibility letter will be released; this document is needed to process their DHA license. Take note, in order to process your license application, you must find an employer first if you haven't done so yet, who can link their application to the DHA regulatory body for the DHA license issuance.
From searching the application requirements for the DHA exam and other qualifications can be overwhelming, especially to foreign healthcare candidates who are not acquainted with or had no knowledge in applying for the DHA exam. Due to this licensure application process for DHA, candidates are advised to seek assistance from a specialized application preparation center like NEAC Medical Exams Center. NEAC is an innovative pioneer medical exams application center that offers easy and fast exam applications for DHA and will do all the work for your DHA application for the best price to avoid financial losses and delays that may cause rejections of your application.
For further inquiries about the requirements, qualifications, and fees for the DHA Exam Application, kindly email us at email@example.com
Yes, all medical professionals can apply to the DHA exam application as long as they meet all the requirements and qualifications needed for the exam application.
The DHA exam can be processed online, and candidates don’t need to visit Dubai and apply personally to the licensing authority to process their DHA exam application.
Prometric has different test centers internationally. Candidates from various countries worldwide will be able to register, schedule, and sit for the exams in their home countries or the nearest testing site available for examination.
Like other exams, retakes are possible for the DHA exam. But a candidate subject for exam retake must take certain steps to be eligible again to take the examination.
DHA Dataflow report can transfer and reciprocate to other Middle East licensure applications such as HAAD, OMSB, MOPH, MOH, and NHRA dataflow reports and even vice versa. If a candidate already has a Dataflow report issued to the stated exam application above, then it can be processed along with the accounts and proof of documents of the candidate's Dataflow report.
USRNs and ASCPi with an active license (not expired or lapsed) are eligible for the DHA exam exemption. Once the candidate's DHA exam exemption and Credentialing application are approved, the candidate's new employer can them to the DHA for their license issuance.
No, the DHA examinations are only available in English.
Candidates may access their official exam results using the corresponding DHA login details given to them.
No, candidates who hold a Diploma of Masters in Nursing (MAN) are not exempted in the exam and are still required to take and pass the DHA exam.
There are two DHA exam results, either pass or fail only. There will be no examination scores, or exam certificates issued regardless of whether the candidate passed or failed the examination.