DOH Abu Dhabi Exam Application (HAAD Exam) | Processing and Registration
What do you need to know about the DOH Abu Dhabi Exam application (HAAD Exam)?
The DOH exam, previously known as the HAAD exam, is a statewide exam in Abu Dhabi, UAE, for healthcare professional license. The DOH exam is handled by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD), now known as the Department of Health Abu Dhabi (DOH Abu Dhabi). This licensure examination is required to be taken by both local and foreign healthcare candidates to determine if they are eligible to work as healthcare professionals in Abu Dhabi. But take note, there are different sets of application requirements and DOH HAAD exam process based on the candidate's Professional Qualification Requirements or PQR that varies per profession.
How to register for the HAAD exam in UAE?
The standard DOH Abu Dhabi exam application (HAAD Exam) process for foreign healthcare candidates consists of the following steps:
STEP 1: DOH Dataflow Application Phase
- The DOH dataflow process or the Primary Source Verification (PSV) application phase is a highly reliable background screening procedure used to verify the candidate's personal or professional credentials directly from its original issuing source. The DOH Dataflow requirements vary depending on the candidate's profession. Therefore, please make sure the information you will provide in your application is correct. Any discrepancy may raise a red flag.
- There are two DOH Dataflow status results that may show on a candidates' Dataflow report: either a positive or negative result. Each candidate who sent their documents for the verification process will be given dedicated DOH Dataflow login details as their reference.
STEP 2: DOH Credentialing Application Phase
- The DOH credentialing application is the approval phase and evaluation process to determine if a candidate is eligible for the category they applied for based on their educational and employment background. The candidate will receive a DOH application status, either with approved or disapproved results. Also, the candidate can check their credentialing application status via the DOH website.
STEP 3: DOH Exam Scheduling Phase
- The DOH exam booking and scheduling phase is the pre-registration and confirmation of the candidate's DOH exam schedule. At this phase, you should get ready for the exam, and if you haven't availed of a review course or practiced any HAAD exam questions yet, this is the time to do so.
STEP 4: Take the DOH Exam
- DOH Pearson Vue essential reminders before you go to the test center: (1) Ensure you bring the correct identification for admission. (2) Print out and bring a copy of your booking confirmation from Pearson VUE to the test center.
STEP 5: Claim your DOH Exam Result
- Candidates may access their official exam results using the corresponding DOH login details given to them with a pass or fail result only. There will be no examination scores or exam certificates issued regardless of whether the candidate passed or failed the examination.
Once a foreign healthcare candidate passes the exam, they must find an employer first who can link their application to the DOH regulatory body for the DOH license issuance. A candidate's DOH license has validity from the date of passing the DOH exam. The medical license must be current and valid during a health professional's practice.
From searching the application requirements for the DOH exam and other qualifications can be overwhelming especially to foreign healthcare candidates who are not acquainted with or had no knowledge in applying for the DOH exam. Due to this licensure application process for DOH, candidates are advised to seek assistance from a specialized application preparation center like NEAC Medical Exams Center. NEAC is an innovative pioneer medical exams application center that offers easy and fast exam applications for DOH and will do all the work for your DOH application for the best price to avoid financial losses and delays that may cause rejections of your application.
For further inquiries about the requirements, qualifications, and fees for the DOH Exam Application, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, all medical professionals can apply to the HAAD exam application as long as they meet all the requirements and qualifications needed for the exam application.
The HAAD exam can be processed online, and candidates don’t need to visit Abu Dhabi and apply personally to the licensing authority to process their HAAD exam application.
Pearson vue has different test centers internationally. Candidates from various countries worldwide will be able to register schedule, and sit for the exams in their home countries or the nearest testing site available for examination.
"Like other exams, retakes are possible for the DOH Abu Dhabi exam. But a candidate subject for exam retake must take certain steps to be eligible again to take the examination."
DOH Abu Dhabi Dataflow report can transfer and reciprocate to other Middle East licensure applications such as DHA, OMSB, MOPH, MOH, and NHRA dataflow reports and even vice versa. If a candidate already has a Dataflow report issued to the stated exam application above, then it can be processed along with the accounts and proof of documents of the candidate's Dataflow report.
USRNs and ASCPi with an active license (not expired or lapsed) are eligible for the DOH exam exemption. Once the candidate's DOH Abu Dhabi exam exemption is approved, then the candidate's new employer can link them to the DOH Abu Dhabi for their license issuance.
No, the HAAD examinations are only available in English.
Candidates may access their official exam results using the corresponding HAAD login details given to them.
No, candidates who hold a Diploma of Masters in Nursing (MAN) are not exempted in the exam and are still required to take and pass the HAAD exam.
There are two HAAD exam results, either pass or fail only. There will be no examination scores, or exam certificates issued regardless of whether the candidate passed or failed the examination.