SCFHS Exam Application | Processing and Registration
What do you need to know about the SCFHS exam?
The SCFHS exam is a nationwide examination for healthcare professional licensing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) is in charge of administering this exam, issuing professional classification and registration cards and overseeing the country's general health system.
Both local and foreign healthcare candidates must take the SCFHS license examination to determine if they are eligible to practice as healthcare practitioners in Saudi Arabia. But keep in mind that the SCFHS exam has varied application requirements depending on the candidate's Professional Qualification Requirements or PQR, which vary by profession.
How to apply for SCFHS in Saudi Arabia?
The SCFHS exam application for foreign healthcare candidates usually contains the following phases:
STEP 1: SCFHS Dataflow Application Phase
- The SCFHS dataflow process, also known as the Primary Source Verification (PSV) application phase, is a highly dependable background screening approach that involves immediate verification of a candidate's personal or professional credentials from the source that issued them. The SCFHS Dataflow requirements differ depending on the profession of the candidate. Therefore, please make sure the information you will provide in your application is correct. Any discrepancy may raise a red flag.
A candidate's Dataflow report may display one of two SCFHS application statuses or results: positive or negative. Each candidate who submitted documents for verification will be issued a unique SCFHS dataflow reference number and log in information to use as a reference.
STEP 2: SCFHS Pre eligibility and Professional classification or Saudi Commission for Health Specialties Eligibility Application Phase
- SCFHS Pre eligibility application and Professional classification or Eligibility application phase is the process of evaluating if the candidate is qualified for the category they applied for to approval from Saudi Council and can proceed with the SCFHS exam scheduling. Also, the candidate can check their eligibility application status via the Mumaris Plus or Saudi Commission for Health Specialties website.
STEP 3: SCFHS Exam Scheduling Phase
- The pre registration and confirmation of the candidate's exam schedule is the SCFHS exam booking and scheduling phase. It would be best if you prepared for any SCFHS exam questions that may appear on your exam at this time, as well as review the SCFHS exam pattern. This is the perfect opportunity to enroll in a review course if you haven't already.
STEP 4: Take the SCFHS Exam
- Bring acceptable forms of identification on the day of your exam, and plan to be at the test center at least 45 minutes before your scheduled test time for orientation and check in. If you come late or without valid identification at the test center, you will be turned away and must re register for exam scheduling which also mandates the candidate pay for another SCFHS exam scheduling fee.
STEP 5: Claim your SCFHS Exam Result
- Candidates can see their official exam results using the SCFHS login credentials that were provided to them. There are just two SCFHS exam results: pass or fail. Regardless of whether the candidate passed or failed the examination, no exam results or certificates will be granted.
From searching the application requirements for the SCFHS exam and other qualifications can be overwhelming especially to foreign healthcare candidates who are not acquainted with or had no knowledge in applying for the SCFHS exam. Due to this licensure application process for SCFHS, candidates are advised to seek assistance from a specialized application preparation center like NEAC Medical Exams Center. NEAC is an innovative pioneer medical exams application center that offers easy and fast exam applications for SCFHS and will do all the work for your SCFHS application for the best price to avoid financial losses and delays that may cause rejections of your application.
For further inquiries about the requirements, qualifications, and fees for the SCFHS Exam Application, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org