The better you do, the shorter the exam, which is why we say "practice makes perfect". These practice exams are designed specifically to help you ace the SCFHS exam. They offer practice exams that are as close to the actual SCFHS exam as you can get.
✅ Safe and Effective Care Environment
- Management of Care (16-22%)
- Safety and Infection Control (8-14%)
✅ Health Promotion and Maintenance (6-12%)
✅ Psychosocial Integrity (6-12%)
✅ Physiological Integrity
- Basic Care and Comfort (6-12%)
- Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies (13-19%)
- Reduction of Risk Potential (10-16%)
- Physiological Adaptation (11-17%)
- The currency conversion for the review price may vary based on the daily exchange rate.
- All SCFHS exam review fees stated above only apply to RNs. If you want to learn more about the review fees for other medical professions, please email email@example.com.